Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year, everyone! And thank you for everything!!!





Just thought it was only appropriate to post a little something to wish everyone a Happy New Year, and to thank my cast for not only being AWESOME, but being so supportive of me going on as Sam Phillips this past week. 

Miami closed well, and Rachael and I had a GREAT New Year's Eve at the Hard Rock Cafe.  The cast is now in Tampa, and there's a lot to look forward to this month, and especially this week.

My boy Billy will be going on for quite a while, so we've welcomed a new guy to the MDQ Thunderstudy family; Steve Benoit.  He toured with the 1st National of Ring of Fire, and I actually met him a few years ago when the tour came to Ft. Myers with an old buddy of mine, Woody. 

The Thunderstudies and I will be heading to Dallas at the end of this week to promote the show in anticipation of the show being there in a couple months.  It'll be a whirlwind, but we will give it all we've got.  Stay tuned for pictures, video and news from Tampa and Dallas!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice New Years message and I know that you were great as Sam Phillips. We look forward to seeing you perform in other venues and also seeing other cast members when we go to Toronto in July. Say hi and love to Rachael.

    ReplyDelete