Friday, January 13, 2012

Dallas, Michigan and SNOW!!!!!!!




Hope everybody is doing well!!!  It's been an eventful few days here in East Lansing, MI.  The Thunderstudies and I ventured to Dallas to do a couple of promos at the Hard Rock Cafe and the American Bus Association.  Pretty awesome experience, even if we didn't get to see a whole lot of Dallas. 

Then, we met up with the rest of the cast here in East Lansing, and it's been a pretty great week!  Last night it started to snow, and we probably got about 4 inches.  I can't remember the last time I saw snowfall....I know, I'm from Maine so that sounds silly.....but, it really has been a while.  It made me feel very at home, and homesick at the same time. 

Today John Michael and I went to a legendary music store, Elderly Music here in East Lansing.  One of the best guitar shops I've ever been to....AND, I played a 1957 and 1965 Martin......I can't imagine paying $7,000 for a guitar, but getting to play a piece of history was pretty awesome. 

Well, that's it from the road for now, but we'll be heading to Grand Rapids next week, and then on to Detroit for two weeks after that.  So, stay tuned for more news!

No comments:

Post a Comment