Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bienvenido a Miami!!!!









It's been a great couple of days here in Miami.  On Tuesday, the boys and m'am, along with Dan Mills who is the Carl Perkins u/s in NY did a promo at the Hard Rock Cafe here in Miami.  It was a pain to get there (the cab driver tried to take me to the Hollywood, FL Hard Rock that's 15 miles away), but they rocked it out.  Later that night, the Thunderstudy boys and I headed to the American Airlines Arena to sing the National Anthem and play a promo at the Miami Heat's home opener against my boys, the Boston Celtics. 

The Anthem went pretty well....although the sound guys didn't seem to remember to turn on our mics...and we were hoping it might be televised....oh well.  The promo went great, however; we played to over 400 people in the arena's beer garden.  Man, it was a lot of fun. 

I'm getting ready to play Sam Phillips for the rest of the weekend.  I will be on for the Friday night show, as well as both shows on Saturday and the matinee on Sunday.  I'm not sure whether I'm more or less nervous to perform as Mr. Phillips or Cash.....I guess we'll find out. 

Anyway, enjoy the new pictures and videos, and tell your friends!

1 comment:

  1. I love following along with your adventure! :-) Happy new year to you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete