Saturday, December 24, 2011

Yay Florida!!! Yay Christmas!!! Yay, I went on!!!!!

It's been a little bit since I've updated my blog, so here's what's been happening. 





We had a great run in Indianapolis, eventhough most of the cast succumbed to what I have dubbed the MDFlu.  We had a few understudies go on, and continued to collect for BC/EFA.....we ended up raising just about $40,000 and selling a TON of albums.  And, I may have made a silly video of Billy.  Check it out here.....


Then, we headed off to sunny Florida!  It was a short week here in Naples, since we only had shows on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.  But, the show was well received, and most importantly....I GOT TO GO ON AS JOHNNY CASH!!!!  It was an amazing experience....though very much a whirlwind, and I couldn't have done it without the help of my castmates, and the support of Rachael and my parents; thankfully, they were they to watch!  Now, we are hunkering down for a few days to celebrate Christmas, as the cast goes their seperate ways.  So, a Merry Christmas to everyone, and I'll have A LOT more news when we get to Miami!

No comments:

Post a Comment