Friday, November 11, 2011

So much to tell!!!!!!!!

What an amazing couple of days!!!!  My friend Doug Yeomans invited me and the MDQ peeps to see his band play at the Allen Street Hardware Cafe last night......and almost EVERYONE not only showed up to the gig, but he invited us up on stage!  So, I sang a couple of Cash songs including "Hurt", as well as The Band's "Weight", "Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)" with Martin and "Will The Circle Be Unbroken?" with everyone that showed up!  What a great night!  Then today, Billy, Rosie, John Michael, Austin and I headed to Niagara Falls.  We had an amazing time walking around and taking pictures (eventhough it was about 30 degrees, and we saw our first snow of the year), stopped by the Niagara Hard Rock so I could get a couple of pins, got some grub, and then finished the day off with a trip to the mall.  All in all, and fantastic day.  Hope you enjoy these pictures....more to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment