Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Milwaukee, you rock me

Well, we've only been here in Milwaukee for about 24 hours, but already the city has made a big impact on me.  Last night the majority of the cast and crew headed to a landmark restaurant, the hard to find Safe House; a spy-themed restaurant.  Not the most amazing food, but the ambiance more than made up for it.  I've taken a ton of pictures already, including a couple of great ones (above) of the Bronze Fonze, not far from our hotel.  I went to the Milwaukee Public Market today with the cast that didn't perform at today's promo and watched the show and took some great videos (above).  Austin and I feasted on some fried cheese curds and Chicago hot dogs.  MMMM MMMM MMMM.  Now, I'm here at the Marcus Center For The Performing Arts, enjoying opening night!  Check back soon for more news!  Including a report of the Thunderstudies' rehearsal with Chuck Meade on Thursday, our recording session for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights Aids tomorrow, and me and the Thunderstudy boys singing the National Anthem at a hockey game on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment